Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The puppies are now 7 weeks old and are finding new homes. It's a little sad to see them go, but I have 3 left still to keep me company for a while. Who knows maybe we will have to keep one!! For Christmas we are going to Nashville so I have puppy sitters right now, they think it's the funniest job ever! These are some of the last few pictures of the puppies!!


This is my favorite Jasper,
and Mr. Jackson,
This is Bama and Tide, look they are friends sitting side by side....awwww!!

This is Dakota, she was notorious for falling asleep in the water bowl,
and in the food!! She just couldn't keep her eyes open any long and just fell asleep where she laid.
This is Tide the last day I had her, I wrapped her up like a present in a bow for her new family!!

3 comments:

Life is for Laughing said...

Hey Candace, we hope you and Jason have a very Merry Christmas also!!!! Have fun in Nashville :)

Unknown said...

They puppies look so cute! I keep forgeting to you that Aaron finally found your hair clip! It was in the mouth of his alligator xylophone!
Merry Christmas!

The Dwelley's said...

We want a puppy so bad. And seeing yours makes me wan one even more they are to darn cute.