Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jamaica here we come...



It is 16 days and counting until the actually wedding day.....yeah!!! We are getting to Jamaica a couples days before the wedding to get a small fun vacation in with some good friends and family that are joying us. Then after the wedding we plan to have 4 or 5 days of our honeymoon together in Jamaica, just lounging on the beach in the sun....doesn't that sounds nice(and it's well needed for both of us)!! It's strange because everyone knows how long I have been waiting for this day to come and now I feel like all the wedding stuff isn't quite done..... so I am feeling a little rushed(would have never thought that to be possible). But it will all come together hopefully just as we planned and be wonderful!! The next you hear from me will most likely be after the wedding, I will post all our fun pictures immediately. We can't wait!!!!

9 comments:

Tara C. said...

Yay, so exciting!!! I'm so jealous you're getting away for a few days! A vacation would be nice... Next time we hear from you, you'll be a married woman! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I bet you are so excited! I wish we could be there with you, but just won't work with a baby! :) Your mom was able to find stuff for a veil while she was here.

Dusty and Kim Cox said...

I am so excited for you! Is everything all ready to go? I hope you are going to post a lot of pictures on your blog when you come home all married and everything! Has Keith got his mission call yet? I hope you have a picture perfect wedding...Congratulations!

Jenni said...

candace this is so exciting! you have waited a long time for this day and it will be perfect. i can't wait to see pics and your dress! enjoy it and know that me and kim (i speak for her) are there in spirit. congrats!

King Klan said...

I cant wait to see the pictures

King Klan said...

Sounds good just let me know what i can do to help. you can email me at afgshawny@hotmail.com

Life is for Laughing said...

I hope you have a beautiful wedding day and it is everything you dreamed it to be!!!! Love ya so much, congratulations!!!!

The Cornett Family said...

How fun! I too, am very jealous of a Jamaican vacation right about now! Mary is doing well, her baby is still in the hospital, she has only about one more month left. She's growing well though, they just want to keep her until what her original due date was, which was the end of April. Her husband is in California right now for Marine training, and so once April is over, she'll be doing great, but she's doing well regardless.

Christian said...

I wish I could be there with you guys! I'm excited to see and hear all about it. I'm so happy for you both!!!