Sunday, June 28, 2009

Playing Catch up........

Okay....now I am having to play catch up since it has been so long since I last posted. To get everyone up to date, I am now officially a resident in Birmingham, Alabama(never thought I would say that) with my husband. I have been here just over a month now and love it purely because I get to see Jason every single day. Our house has not sold but, it is being leased out right now to an executive gentlemen and his family for 10 months and possibly longer than that. We are hoping to lease it until the housing market turns back around.
I am currently not working here but plan to get a job mid July, due to the fact that Denise's wedding is in July 18th and I am going to be there a couple weeks and of course just starting a new job and then asking for a ton of time off(probably not a good idea). So for the next few weeks I am going to get our place here situated and take a little time off to spend with Jason.
These are just some random pictures from the last couple months that I have missed....




This was most recently about 2 weeks ago in Destin Florida. What was suppose to be a little romantic get away turned out to be quite interesting. Jason's famous kidney stones showed up....again!! So we spent most of our small vac in the emergency room, but I have to say it was the nicest and cleanest I have ever been in!! lol!

While in Utah for Women's Conference I had the opportunity to see a girlfriend that I hadn't seen in years, Tara Seely (and here adorable babers)!!

This was in Utah at the Shelley's with my Cousin Denise in our favorite yellow sun room of the house we stayed in.

This is my prego cousin Danielle towards the tail end of a long day at Women's Conference!! She was tired and taking a nap in between the bleacher seats!!

Our girls trip consisted of Denise, Aunt Robin, Danielle, my mom, Liz and Myself. While we were in Utah we did some wedding shopping for Denise and this is her pleading to be able to spend a little more money on "The Dress"!!!

On our way back from Utah to Cali we made a pit stop at our good old vacation stop when we were all kids, Uncle Bert's in Hurricane, Utah!!

Myself, Denise, Danielle, Uncle Bert, Aunt Robin and my mom at Uncle Bert's farm

Back in Cali with a good old friend Heather Buffington, and her little one in oven on the way...yeah!!!!

I always have to get pictures with Danielle's little ones cause they are my very favorite.
Aren't they just ohhh...sooo..adorable!!!

Had my 26th Birthday...and celebrated with a good friend of mine Tonja Perkins!


Because Jason was out of town at the time since we were living in separate places, my friend was trying to be nice and do something special for me. I was working that day and she brought this huge bouquet of balloons (1 with Happy Birthday Princess on it)into the restaurant and left them at my bar so all day long all my guests could know it's my birthday and to embarrass me horribly.....and it worked!!!

2 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

You took way better pictures than I did on that vacation. Need copies. Love the picture you put of me thanks :)

Tiffany J said...

What a busy girl you've been! Great pics though!