Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Trip to California, "On the search for the perfect wedding dress!"




One of the first days I was there we all went to Danielle and Matt's apartment complex and went swimming. Of course all the girls had to get some sun, Katelyn, Danielle, Denise and I. Yes....we were bathing beauties!!!












This was the night before all the girls went wedding dress shopping, so we had a little slumber party at Robin's.

Doesn't Katelyn just pose so well for her photo's?? She reminds me of her mom. Ohh.... and yes we did find the perfect wedding dress i love, but of course I can't show you that.













This was about the cutest thing ever, Braden loves grandpa so much he was the only person he ran up. This was on Sunday all the family around came over to Pellegrino's for a little barbecue.








We were even graced with Kevin, Missa and Pat's presents. ha ha!! It was really great to see some of the family.














It's weird because always growing up everyone called Patrick, Keith and Kent, "the little boys!"
But look at them now they are not so little anymore, but yet we still catch ourselves calling them that.

8 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

Side shots are the way to go. The one of you, me and denise at my mom's by the fireplace. Man I'm looken good. I need that picture. I'll post that on my blog. No longer will I stand in the middle. I get the side shot forever Tap tap my spot. :)

The Cornett Family said...

Congratulations on the official engagement! Your ring is AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see the wedding pics!

Wendy n' Ron said...

I just call them the boys since I live with them. They have become assets around here....well.....some of the time. They aren't here much!!! Some great pics of you ,Denise, & Danielle. Dad

Leslie said...

Congratulations! That's totally awesome. We will need to talk so you can give me all the juicy details.

Duane and Sharlene said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you. You will be a very stunning bride. Great pictures of the little boys!

Tiffany J said...

Fun family pics! I miss you all! Life is so different have our "Downey Clan" all scattered too and fro! I remember when the "little boys" were actually LITTLE! Holy cow! You are still so super cute!

Jenni said...

hey send me your email address and i'll email you my address. cute pics!

Dusty and Kim said...

Hey Congrats! Keith told me you were engaged! So did you find the wedding dress? Cute blog... I found it when I found Jenni's too. Your ring is gorgous and you look really beautiful too! Email me if you get a chance!
Love, Kim