Thursday, August 21, 2008

We have a date...




Finally we have decided on where and when to get married. It will be at the Sandals Resort in Negril, Jamaica on Sunday January 25th, 2009. We are really excited and a little overwhelmed with all the decisions and planning. Everyone told me it would be a lot of work but I figured not as much because of how small we are doing it, but apparently I was wrong (and I mean that's just never happened before!!! ha ha). We are trying to keep it as small and intimate as possible, just close friends and family. It will be an amazing time in our lives!!!







5 comments:

Leslie said...

Yah...how exciting!! Now comes all the details. Make sure you keep us updated on everything! Love ya!!
-Leslie

Matthew, Sarah, Ryan, Katelyn and Malakai said...

Congrats! Jamaica... wow! I'm so happy for you. You'll always remember this time in your life. You look fabulous, by the way!

Life is for Laughing said...

Congratulations :) Happy setting a date and place :) I hope it is the most special day ever. Eric and I got married in January, what a great way to begin a new year!!! ok well my email address is ...
sunkissedgurl18@aol.com can't wait to here from ya love ya

King Klan said...

sound like good times. I will send you the address soon i promise we just got the computer up

The Cornett Family said...

That sounds like tons of fun! Congratulations! By the way, Mary has a blog now. It is maryandkevinsmidt.blogspot.com. Hope all the wedding plans are going well!