Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Puppy update...

Well tomorrow the puppies will be 4 weeks old. It is so amazing how incredibly fast they grow, before I know it they will be gone! We are going to begin selling them at 7 weeks, so that means I ONLY have 3 more weeks with them. Ohh.....how sad it's going to be to part with them, I am already so attached I can't even imagine.


This is the first week they were born.
And now a comparison to today at almost 4 weeks and you can see for yourself, they have more than doubled in size.
This is my Jasper with a big weird head and I love him the most!!
This is 1st born "Bama," she is the dominate dog for sure, we love her chubb!!
This is "Dakota & Tide," they look the most like momma, Tinkerbell.

6 comments:

Life is for Laughing said...

Hey Candace are you getting so excited for your wedding? Oh and happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful to have you as a friend.

The Dwelley's said...

those pups are so cute. How is there sleepimg and eating? Are you getting any more sleep?

Unknown said...

Cute puppies! I heard that you had to move your wedding back, sorry about that.

Wendy n' Ron said...

This is good practice for motherhood????! Dad

Jenni said...

so cute! what is this about your wedding? you should keep me updated. hope you're doing well!

Life is for Laughing said...

my email address is sunkissedgurl18@aol.com or heatherbuffington167@gmail.com i miss you too !!!! my brother loves bulldogs and loves the pictures :)