Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"The Circus"

I heard that the Ringling Brother Circus was in town and decided that we couldn't miss it. I had never been to a Circus before and figured what better time then now! I loved it....it makes you feel like a kid, and that's a great feeling. Of course Jason had been to many before but he still thoroughly enjoyed it as well. We are definitely little kids at heart! Jason's big kid grin!!!!



I have to say that the elephants were probably my very favorite part. It was so cute they would walk in line in a circle and hold each others tails. Fun, fun stuff!! Loved the Circus!

7 comments:

Tara C. said...

Oh my gosh, I havent been to the circus since I was like 6! That would be so fun! In fact, I'm going to look into it to see when they're coming here!

Tara C. said...

It's taraandthecity@hotmail.com.

melissahurst99 said...

Hey Candace! Looks like you guys get to do a lot together! That is great! When is the next time you are going to be in Hayden? We will be there the last week of March and the last two weeks of July! I miss you!

Christian said...

You two are so funny! The Circus looks like it would have been alot of fun! I miss you both!

Unknown said...

Aaron say we should go to the circus like Aunt Candace! He loved looking at your elephant pictures!He is asking me right now, please mom can I go to the circus when it is dark? :)

Life is for Laughing said...

Hey Candace cute new page :) the circus looked like a blast. Well yes Rusty is a toy poodle, but i think he might be mixed with a little something else like a weaten terrier because his body is a little rounder and his nose is a little broader than most poodles i have seen. whatever he is i think he is the cutest puppy dog. :) he is just so good and has such a good temperment, he is 3 months old today:)

The Dwelley's said...

So want to take my kids. Think they will like it?