Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Keith's visit to Birmingham

My younger brother Keith was here in Birmingham to visit us this past week. He actually just left us this morning. He's 19 years old and is planning on going on his mission in the next couple months so we were trying to get some quality time together before he left for 2 years. I had a good time, thanks for coming to visit Keith!!
We went downtown to the McWane Center one day for a little entertainment, they have lots of science experiments (just stuff to play with) and a dome Imax theater (it was awesome).

This was letting you experience what a tornado feels like. It blew wind something like 78 miles and hour inside there.
And this was a bead of nails Keith was laying on.
This was some sort of a pully kind of thing where you pulled your own weight,
and the boys didn't think I'd be strong enough to do it but....don't under estimate me...I am buff!! ha ha! I was pretty proud of myself!
The boys built an arch.
We were bored one day and decided to invite one of Tinker's puppies Dakota over to play for entertainment. Isn't she just adorable!!

6 comments:

Jolyn said...

Hey Candace, does Keith know where he is going yet? Let me know, k? Take care.

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! Way to go pulling your own weight!

The Dwelley's said...

Denise and I want to come and visit. Tickets are really cheep right now only like 220.

Anonymous said...

This is KENT...im your younger bro. you acted like im not even alive. but i know im still your favorite...

Life is for Laughing said...

Just wanted to let ya know I am about 5 and 1/2 weeks pregnant!!!! :) we are so excited!!!!

The Piggott Family said...

Candace! Hey I need your guys address!!!!