Sunday, February 22, 2009

~Valentine's Day~



This year for Valentine's Day we decided to not really do anything since the wedding is coming up and we both had to worked all day and wouldn't see each other anyway. A couple days after Valentine's Day Jason came to Chattanooga to visit and I was feeling crafty, so I decided to make him a card. This was not just any card....it's a massive card(life size). I used a lot of my scrapbooking stuff and inside I decided to do something a little different, instead of writing every word I used some different candy bars.....such as: sugar daddy, payday, 100 grand, now & laters and a skor bar. Ended up Jason loved it just because it was something homemade, creative and from the heart, he said it was in his top 5 gifts from me ever!!!

4 comments:

Jolyn said...

That's cute. Very crafty. I always admire people who come up with stuff like this because I don't have a creative bone in my body.

Tara C. said...

That's such a cute idea! Jason and I made cards for each other too, but I just folded printer paper in half and colored on it with markers- guess I'm not that creative! I think homemade cards are the best and much more meaningful than one bought at Hallmark.

The Dwelley's said...

cute idea. I just might have to do that for Matt his birthday is next month.

Dusty and Kim Cox said...

i love the card! i didn't know you were into scrapbooking! that's fun